Radio to MT via OS X

  • Christian Crumlish
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Bill, thanks for making the Exporter tool. It's just what I was
      looking for (I've just posted about migrating at
      http://radiofreeblogistan.com/ and I'll have to update now to link to
      your info and a few other interesting blog posts I've found.

      I realize that you are not testing your tool on a Mac, but so far, my
      installation of Radio seems to be choking on it. It gives me an error
      about something being authored in a different version of something.
      It doesn't list Exporter on the tools menu and
      http://127.0.0.1:5335/exporter/ gets an error.

      Any idea what I might be doing wrong or how to work around?

      --xian

      --
      "When I had a Mac everything was simpler." --my dad
    • Bill Kearney
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        That's an error I've never seen before. What version of Radio are you using?