Fw: [mt-dev] adding to XMLRPC interface?

  • Bill Kearney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2003
      SEE? This is the sort of humility Winer et al at Userland could learn to
      express. Here the amazingly talented MovableType developer is actually
      /admitting/ a comment of his wasn't correct. And even explains some of the
      twists involved.

      Would that Dave have taken this attitude from day one. He'd have a considerably
      larger user base. Instead nicer developers like MovableType are gainng users
      every day, by orders of magnitude faster than Userland.