RSS-1.0 from Radio8

  • Bill Kearney
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 6:43 PM
      Hi all,

      For everyone using Radio8 I've created an RDF.root tool. You can drop this into
      Radio's Tools folder and it will transparently create an RSS-1.0 file. If you
      want modules, today, written by someone that's on the Working Group committee,
      this is the tool to try.

      In short it gives you the ability to create an RSS feed with a whole bunch of
      extra information. Some old-timers out there would think of this as an "all
      knobs on" feed. It's got support for almost a dozen different modules.

      Give it a try.

      http://www.ideaspace.net/users/wkearney/misc/radio/radio8/rdf

      -Bill Kearney