285Re: [syndication] RFC: myPublicFeeds.opml

  • Bill Kearney
    Oct 14, 2003
      Oh please, take the high road Dave.

      The idea sound cool on first blush but with even the /tiniest/ bit of
      examination it comes up lacking. What you've gotten here is useful feedback
      from /very/ informed individuals. But apparently, just as you've done
      *countless* times before, you're not at all interested in actually listening to
      what people have to say. You're just coming up with a half-baked idea,
      pretending to discuss it, completely ignoring feedback, insulting those that try
      and then running off and implementing it anyway (usually just to jump the gun on
      a worthwhile effort).

      On the elemetary school playground this would be called "taking your ball and
      going home". This as opposed to the usual "how can I get this guy fired" and
      other bullying tactics you've tried using before. Some of us are just wise to
      your abuse and not willing to let it slide.

      The idea of good site-wide indexes backed up with solid best practices for
      discovery and retrieval is something we can all get behind and support. There's
      a few little details worth hashing out first.

      -Bill Kearney
      Syndic8.com