RE: [radio-dev] Re: New version 3.2 of the RadioAtomBridge tool ...

  • Scott C. Lemon
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2005
      Thanks for the feedback ... I'm working hard on a couple of enhancements to
      Radio. I also gave Steve the first cuts of my "tagging tool" for the
      WYSIWYG editor. That is how I am now adding tags to all of my posts.

      I also started to hack on an "insert image" tool for the WYSIWYG editor ...
      I ought to have that working in the next week or so.

      Let me know if you find any issues with the RadioAtomBridge ...

      Scott C. Lemon