New version 3.2 of the RadioAtomBridge tool ...

  • Scott C. Lemon
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2005
      Message
      I just got v3.2 completed tonight, and believe that I have nailed all of the bugs.

      If you want to mirror posts from Radio to Blogger.com or Blogspot.com you can use this tool:  http://radioatombridge.blogspot.com/2005/11/new-version-of-radioatombridge-tool.html

      I made a number of fixes based on feedback from folks ... and added the SSL/TLS support that Blogger now requires.

      Take a look ... let me know what you think!  If you tried it before and it failed ... try this version and let me know what happens!

      Scott C. Lemon

    • Donovan Watts
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2005
        Hi Scott. This is really cool and it works for me. I setup a mirror of
        my Radio Missing Manual site. Thanks.

        http://radiomissingmanual.blogspot.com/

        --- In radio-dev@yahoogroups.com, "Scott C. Lemon" <Scott.Lemon@H...>
        wrote:

        > I just got v3.2 completed tonight, and believe that I have nailed
        all of the
        > bugs.
        >
        > If you want to mirror posts from Radio to Blogger.com or
        Blogspot.com you
        > can use this tool:

        http://radioatombridge.blogspot.com/2005/11/new-version-of-radioatombridge-t
        > ool.html
        >
        > I made a number of fixes based on feedback from folks ... and added the
        > SSL/TLS support that Blogger now requires.
        >
        > Take a look ... let me know what you think! If you tried it before
        and it
        > failed ... try this version and let me know what happens!
        >

        > Scott C. Lemon

      • Scott C. Lemon
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24, 2005
          Thanks for the feedback ... I'm working hard on a couple of enhancements to
          Radio. I also gave Steve the first cuts of my "tagging tool" for the
          WYSIWYG editor. That is how I am now adding tags to all of my posts.

          I also started to hack on an "insert image" tool for the WYSIWYG editor ...
          I ought to have that working in the next week or so.

          Let me know if you find any issues with the RadioAtomBridge ...

          Scott C. Lemon

          wrote:

          > I just got v3.2 completed tonight, and believe that I have nailed
          all of the
          > bugs.
          >
          > If you want to mirror posts from Radio to Blogger.com or
          Blogspot.com you
          > can use this tool:

          http://radioatombridge.blogspot.com/2005/11/new-version-of-radioatombridge-t
          > ool.html
          >
          > I made a number of fixes based on feedback from folks ... and added
          > the SSL/TLS support that Blogger now requires.
          >
          > Take a look ... let me know what you think! If you tried it before
          and it
          > failed ... try this version and let me know what happens!
          >

          > Scott C. Lemon

          Yahoo! Groups Links