Working on scripts ... Tags and Pings ...

  • Scott C. Lemon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2005
      Message
      Hello!

      I noticed that it has been quite dead here for a while ... and I just started to hack on Radio again!  :-)

      I'm working on a new version of RadioAtomBridge right now to add support for SSL/TLS since Google now requires it.  I have everything working except for the prefs page which I'm pushing to complete soon.

      I also added a toolbar button to the WYSIWYG editor to allow for the addition of tags easily.  You click the button, enter a space-delimited list of tags, and the properly formatted list of tags is added to the end of the post.

      Lastly, I'm looking into how to fix the Master Ping agent to work with RadioAtomBridge.  I want the pings to contain the URLs of the Blogger blogs ... not the category URLs.

      Steve ... what can I do to get some of this (like the tags toolbar button) into Radio.root so that it doesn't get whacked on the next update?

      Scott C. Lemon

    • Steve Kirks
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2005
        Scott and I talked via IM about this. He's going to release some things soon...

        Steve

        --
        Steve Kirks
        Product Manager, Radio UserLand