Radio no longer publishing ...

  • Scott C. Lemon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2005
      Message
      I'm not sure what has happened, but Radio just stopped publishing for me about two weeks ago.  I have been digging and looking in all directions, but it just appears dead.

      As of this morning, I noticed that the new upstreaming code appears to have gone out ... when did this happen?  I didn't manually install this, however the prefs page appears different so I am lead to believe it was changed.

      I was using FTP for much of my upstreaming, and also the RadioAtomBridge that I modified and released ... none of these are working any more.

      I have looked at the events log, and I see a series of "Weblog Publish" events ... but nothing was published.

      Ideas?

      Scott C. Lemon

    • Steve Kirks
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2005
        On 10/10/05, Scott C. Lemon <Scott.Lemon@...> wrote:

        > I'm not sure what has happened, but Radio just stopped publishing for me
        > about two weeks ago. I have been digging and looking in all directions, but
        > it just appears dead.
        >
        > As of this morning, I noticed that the new upstreaming code appears to have
        > gone out ... when did this happen? I didn't manually install this, however
        > the prefs page appears different so I am lead to believe it was changed.

        It went to root updates about a month ago.

        > I was using FTP for much of my upstreaming, and also the RadioAtomBridge
        > that I modified and released ... none of these are working any more.
        >
        > I have looked at the events log, and I see a series of "Weblog Publish"
        > events ... but nothing was published.

        Are there any upstream events in the log? Have you tried using the
        "Folder" page to force a scan and publish of the www folder?