Pictures and posts ...

  • Scott C. Lemon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2005
      Message
      Ok ... I know that this has probably been discussed somewhere ... I thought I would ask here.

      What is the difference between the 'My Picture' tool, and the 'Picture Manager' ...

      I have been reading about the 'My Picture' tool, and then found the Picture Manager that I had never noticed before ...

      I can't seem to find anything on the Picture Manager anywhere on Google ...  ??

      Scott C. Lemon

    • Lawrence Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2005
        Message
        I think David Davies had a picture manager tool at one time with the asset manager tool:

        Lawrence Lee
        UserLand Software
        www.userland.com