Beta: Alternate FTP port support
- Radio now supports the ability to select an alternate port when using FTP
upstreaming (from the default port 21).
The #upstream.xml for the FTP upstream driver now has a new optional port
value which allows you to define an alternate port when upstreaming.
tcp.ftp.openConnection has also been updated to support a new optional port
parameter. If no port is defined, it uses the default port 21.
*** How to test
1. Download this file and import it into Radio using the Open command in
Radio's File menu:
2. In the QuickScript window (Ctrl-;), run the following script:
3. On the FTP option preferences page, you should see a new field where you
can define the port used by your FTP server.
4. Send an email to the radio-dev list letting us know that it worked, or if
it didn't work, what happened.
If you need to remove the beta parts, you can run the following command in a
QuickScript command to restore the original parts (prior to installing of
the beta parts):