how to move a category folder?

  • Donovan Watts
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2004
      I'd like to move one of my category folders to another location. I'm on
      OS X. Can you help?

      More on why:
      I have a category called 'Radio The Missing Manual'
      I have another category I just created called 'Radio Weekly Tips'

      I want to move the 'Radio Weekly Tips' folder under the other folder so
      that it will see the #template files from the 'Radio The Missing
      Manual' folder.

      Basically, If categories could have categories of their own, I'd want
      the weekly tips to be a category of the missing manual.

      --
      donovan
    • Andy Fragen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2004
        Donovan,

        I don't think that categories will work this way. If you want them to
        have the same theme then just select the theme to use from the category
        set up page. <http://127.0.0.1:5335/system/pages/categories>

        --
        Andy Fragen