Re: FW: [radio-dev] Weird publishing error ...

  • Steve Kirks
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Scott:

      I got the email on the list. IM me and let's see if we can talk through this...

      IM -- skype:stevekirks, AIM:srk@...

      On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:12:50 -0600, Scott C. Lemon
      <scott.lemon@...> wrote:

      > Yahoo! seemed to drop the e-mail below ... never came to the list ...
      >

      > Scott C. Lemon

      Steve Kirks
      Product Manager, Radio UserLand
      http://steve.userland.com/
    • Scott C. Lemon
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2004
        Steve,

        I'm sorry for the long lag in getting back to you. I just added you to my
        ICQ client ...

        I took a lot of time to read more, and learn more, about how the templates
        work, etc. I am getting closer to what I wanted, however there are still
        some issues.

        I have also finally got through the 20,000+ posts that were in my aggregator
        ... I had fallen behind in my reading. ;-) (I wondered if this was related
        to my CPU issue ...)

        I now have a new issue that is rather interesting. At the top of the
        Aggregator page, it tells me that I have 55 articles ... But only three are
        displayed on the page. If I open aggregatorData.root there are actually 53
        articles in the 'stories' array. The first 50 of them seem to be very old,
        from sometime back in February and March. Weird ...

        Anyhow ... I'm getting the hang of using the categories to each be
        individual blogs. There are still some issues, but it's working ... Mostly.
        ;-)

        Scott C. Lemon