running forms remotely in radio

  • russellgum
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2004
      I have been using webforms to input data into a radio database. I am using Mac OSX
      Server and using the following approach.

      In the web page with the form

      <form name="FormName" method="post" action="http://mydomain.com:5335/xxx/
      webforms/schedule.txt" >

      where schedule.txt is just <%xxxSuite.webforms.schedule()%>

      this has been working just fine for three years. Now, I am getting a "500 server error
      Access denied." message.

      I am at a loss as to how to fix this. I suspect this might have been caused by the latest
      security update in OSX but I am not sure.

      Does anyone have any ideas as to what I need to do to get this running again?

      Thanks

      Russ