Re: Archive rendering issue ...

  • Forest Oak
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2004
      --- In radio-dev@yahoogroups.com, "Scott C. Lemon" <Scott.Lemon@H...>
      wrote:
      > I have a new issue that I can't quite resolve ... yet.
      >
      > I use Categories as completely different blogs, and use the
      #upstream files
      > to have them rendered and uploaded to completely different web servers.

      > I'm not sure if this makes sense or not ... but basically,when the
      calendar
      > for my home page is being rendered, it contains a link to a post
      that was
      > not "checked" for that category ...
      >
      > Anyone else seem this? Have a fix?
      >

      > Scott C. Lemon

      Scott...

      No fix, I'm having perhaps related issues.

      Created a new category to test the blueRobot theme.

      What shows up is a copy of my main home page. I have tried all sorts
      of things, & it does not get better.

      Also, looking at some of my old categories, I see that themes i had
      once applied are missing or scrambled.

      Of course part of me wants to think this is a result of me hacking on
      the templates, but now seeing your issues, I wonder.

      Also on the newly created category there appeared an additional (old)
      post from another category.

      Radio is so powerful that when it goes wrong, it does it big time.

      At least now file based upstreaming works.

      Jeff