HTML Examples in a post ...

  • Scott C. Lemon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
      Message
      Hello,

      I recently wrote a post and wanted to include some XML examples in the post.  When I post, it seems to be there and renders ok ... however when I go back and *edit* the post, all of the XML tags are stripped and it really corrupts the entire post ...

      Is there a specific method that I ought to be using to place some XML examples (mine were some blocks from a Apache httpd.conf file!) inside of a post?

      Scott C. Lemon

    • Steve Kirks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
        I think I've done this before using the "pre" tag < pre>...

        Steve

        I recently wrote a post and wanted to include some XML examples in the
        post. When I post, it seems to be there and renders ok ... however
        when I go back and *edit* the post, all of the XML tags are stripped
        and it really corrupts the entire post ...

        Is there a specific method that I ought to be using to place some XML
        examples (mine were some blocks from a Apache httpd.conf file!) inside
        of a post?

        Scott C. Lemon

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Steve Kirks