Something that caught me out about afterWeblogPostForm

  • Matt Mower
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2002
      Just a note for anyone who uses the afterWeblogPostForm call-back:

      It would appear that if the post is only on the home page category then
      the "adrPost^.categories" table is not created by the time this
      call-back is invoked. i.e. don't expect to get an empty table yet.

      Regards,

      Matt

      ----
      Knowledge is possibly the most valuable corporate asset, yet most
      corporations have no strategy at all for managing it.

      Consider this scenario: All your employees quit today and tomorrow you
      get new people with the same basic skills and aptitudes. How much of
      the knowledge required to do their jobs is available in your knowledge
      systems?

      Knowledge-logging is a radical approach to gaining control of corporate
      knowledge. For more information visit our website or contact me
      directly.

      web: http://www.novissio.com/
      weblog: http://radio.weblogs.com/0107808/