Compacting data files

  • Matt Mower
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2002
      Q: When is it necessary/advisable to compact your data files?

      Regards,

      Matt

      ----
      Knowledge is possibly the most valuable corporate asset, yet most
      corporations have no strategy at all for managing it.

      Consider this scenario: All your employees quit today and tomorrow you
      get new people with the same basic skills and aptitudes. How much of
      the knowledge required to do their jobs is available in your knowledge
      systems?

      Knowledge-logging is a radical approach to gaining control of corporate
      knowledge. For more information visit our website or contact me
      directly.

      web: http://www.novissio.com/
      weblog: http://radio.weblogs.com/0107808/