Re: [radio-dev] Handling post & publish

  • Jake Savin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2002
      The best place to detect this is in an upstream callback, since
      upstream callbacks are called only when a file is published, as opposed
      to when the post is made.

      Your callback should be in (or registered as an address in)
      user.radio.callbacks.upstream, and it takes a single parameter -- a
      list of files being upstreamed. You can determine which posts are being
      published (if any) by looking at the files in the list.

      See the scripts in radio.upstream.callbacks.upstream for samples. Some
      are more complex than others, but I think you can get a pretty good
      idea of what I'm talking about by perusing the code.

      -Jake