RE: [radio-dev] Recursion & radio.weblog.init()

  • Matt Mower
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2002
      Hi Dave,

      In fact radio.weblog.init() was a red-herring. Although that's where I
      was getting the stack overflow exception it's not the cause. I seem to
      get it at a particular point in the script regardless of what code is
      there.

      Sometimes the error is:

      Stack overflow: error info stack (when it occurs on a
      function call)
      Stack overflow: local info stack (when it occurs on a
      local assignment)
      Stack overflow: source info stack (when it occurs while I
      am in debug mode)

      What puzzles me is that the stack seems to blow at about 200 levels
      deep, but I've pushed it much farther than that in testing. Is there
      some kind of maximum size of all stack information at work here?

      Regards,

      matt