New RSS Validator

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2002
      This morning I'm playing with a new RSS validator written by Sam Ruby,
      designed by Mark Pilgrim and hosted by Bill Kearney.

      The announcement is on Mark's weblog.

      http://diveintomark.org/archives/2002/10/22.html#rss_validator

      Nice work! It already spotted a problem in one of my feeds. It's got me
      thinking about how to get it to validate. That's great.

      And also it fully embraces RSS 2.0. That's great too. ;->

      Dave