Command names localization

  • paolovalde
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 3:49 AM
      Hello,

      we have are translating Radio to Italian, but it looks like the
      command names have not been localized yet.

      Thanks,
      Paolo
    • Jake Savin
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 3:31 PM
        Hi Paolo,

        The Radio menu in the desktop website is now localized. The
        English-language strings corresponding to the command names are in:

        radio.data.localization.languages.english.strings.adminMenu

        -Jake