Oh this is so depressing...

  • mowerm
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2002
      This is becoming really depressing:

      Upstream Can't upstream because "Can't write stream because TCP/IP
      error code 10054 - Connection reset by peer."

      This is Radio configured to use a proxy server which I am confident
      is reliable. Norton Firewall is configured to give Radio & IE (ala
      Bob Day's suggestion) all permissions and with radio.xmlstorage.com
      set as a trusted host.

      I just don't know what else to do...