Help - Network problems?

  • Jack Foster Mancilla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2002
      .

      Hello,

      How do I check what is wrong with our network? ...

      We are running an OSX server with Manila 8.07b on port 8080 hosting
      an RCS. Apache is on this same box on port 80,

      The firewall administrators have opened ports 8080, 80 and 5335. ...

      The client machine used to be able to connect, now there is a tcp
      error. ... The Network Firewall administrators can see the client
      talking to the server, everything returns ok. ... but it is not.

      I can see no connections at all in the RCS events log. ... The Radio
      events log shows a tcp error