Windows install No graphix

  • adam@curry.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2001
      I installed the windows version of the pre-release.

      No graphix.

      I'm going to try a fresh install of radio now instead of converting.

      AC
    • Jake Savin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2001
        Hi Adam,

        If you have a chance, could you do a View Source on the page where your
        graphics aren't loading, and let us know what the broken URLs are?

        Thanks,
        -Jake

        on 7/27/01 9:00 AM, adam@... at adam@... wrote:

        > I installed the windows version of the pre-release.
        >
        > No graphix.
        >
        > I'm going to try a fresh install of radio now instead of converting.
        >
        > AC

      • Adam Curry
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 27, 2001
          Ok, seems to be a rendering issue:

          <head>
          <title>index.txt</title>
          body <b>[</b>Macro error: Can't compile this script

          body, td, p <b>[</b>Macro error: Can't compile this script

          h2 <b>[</b>Macro error: Can't compile this script because

          .header <b>[</b>Macro error: Can't compile this script

          .realsmall <b>[</b>Macro error: Can't compile this script

          .small <b>[</b>Macro error: Can't compile this script

          </head>

          AC

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 27, 2001
            That looks like a bug with the cascading style sheet, which I thought I'd
            fixed... Drat.

            I'll check it out. Thanks!

            -Jake