8425Radio no longer publishing ...

  • Scott C. Lemon
    Oct 10, 2005
      Message
      I'm not sure what has happened, but Radio just stopped publishing for me about two weeks ago.  I have been digging and looking in all directions, but it just appears dead.

      As of this morning, I noticed that the new upstreaming code appears to have gone out ... when did this happen?  I didn't manually install this, however the prefs page appears different so I am lead to believe it was changed.

      I was using FTP for much of my upstreaming, and also the RadioAtomBridge that I modified and released ... none of these are working any more.

      I have looked at the events log, and I see a series of "Weblog Publish" events ... but nothing was published.

      Ideas?

      Scott C. Lemon

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic