6910Expression interpolation question

  • Matt Mower
    Oct 17, 2002
      Hi folks,

      I am finding that when Radio processes a wpText (within a tools website
      table) that it will not interpolate the value of an expression found
      within "<" and ">"

      e.g. <input type="hidden" name="field" value="{someScript()}"> comes out
      unprocessed, where someScript() interpolates fine when moved outside the
      <>

      Can anyone else duplicate this?
      Does anyone know if this behaviour is intentional?
      Does anyone understand the rationale?

      Regards,

      matt

      ----
      Knowledge is possibly the most valuable corporate asset, yet most
      corporations have no strategy at all for managing it.

      Consider this scenario: All your employees quit today and tomorrow you
      get new people with the same basic skills and aptitudes. How much of
      the knowledge required to do their jobs is available in your knowledge
      systems?

      Knowledge-logging is a radical approach to gaining control of corporate
      knowledge. For more information visit our website or contact me
      directly.

      web: http://www.novissio.com/
      weblog: http://radio.weblogs.com/0107808/
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic