Hello

  • Dáithí Ó Seanacháin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      Hi to Seán and all members of this list!

      For those of you who don't know, I'm Davey and I created this list hoping that it would create a safe space for other Radical Faeries in Ireland (and abroad) to network and share ideas...

      Unfortunately, it hasn't generated much interest as of yet, so me thinks other Irish Faeries are in hiding :)

      Anywho, blessings from Cork to all

      xxx