Cork Pagans Open Ritual

  • daveithink
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2010
      Hi all,

      We're organising an Open Ritual to celebrate the Spring Equinox for next Sunday, the 21st of March.

      It will take place in a local woodland near Cork City. We will organise a taxi to and from the location.

      All are welcome. Please bring with you:

      warm, waterproof clothing
      a bottle of water (to help put out the fire at the end)
      Food and/or drinks to share
      Money for the taxi fare
      Something waterproof to sit on
      a flashlight is you have one
      decorations and items of significance to put on the altar
      creativity/music/songs/instruments/poetry/art

      We will be leaving Cork City at 5pm and usually we finish up around midnight/1 am.

      The taxi fare depends on how many attend, but it usually works out at around 10 euro each way if there are four people. the more that come, the cheaper the fare.

      You can contact me by email or by phone for inquiries or to confirm:

      phone: 085 1304343
      email: daveithink@...

      Blessings,
      Davey