Aliens Cut My Hair! (New Radical Faerie Sci-fi Movie) from Michael Macintosh

  • alienscutmyhair
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2007
      Hello Sisters!

      I am trying to spread the word about a new radical faerie sci-fi
      movie. I am an independent filmmaker from Seattle with a new version
      of my movie called ALIENS CUT MY HAIR! It's been around for a few
      secretive years, but trying to reach more gays/lesbians who love
      gay-cinema. Feel free to check out my website for more info.

      Thanx,

      Michael

      alienscutmyhair.com