Howdy folks, I'm very happy with my oil cooler mod, except for one thing: My clutch cable is getting chewed up by the cooler's plumbing. Among those of youcheeseodex
Hello Ben, '86-'88 use a field coil and are the same. '89-'90 use a permanent magnet. Regards, Derek On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 10:42 AM, ben_johnston@...dcapito
Hello Dan, Start on page 6-39 of the factory service manual (the relevant section can be downloaded fromdcapito
- Mar 29, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.