From a smooth, strong throttle response at all rpms with stock airbox; with pods you'll find an rpm range around 6000 with a big flat spot, so find jets to fixsquirrelmanxxjerry
Hello Tuffgong, This question comes up fairly often. Follow this link, and it should tell you everything you need to know. Welcome to the wonderful world ofcheeseodex
Hi all, have an 1986 radian 600. I want to install nk air pods that came with the bike from a previous owner. I would like advise as to what jets i need tothetuffgong1
- Mar 29, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.