You mean the pad from the metal backing plate on the shoe? If I'm gonna have the mechanic pull the rear wheel anyway to change the tire, the brakes are exposedshahram72
Please make sure you inspect the rear brake and possibly replace I have seen horrible delamination. You don't want to lock up the rear tire. On Mar 29, 2015
Thanks for all the help guys. I got a bit farther today. I'm going to risk having the carbs rebuilt and if the engine needs work well I gotta do it, but it'llshahram72
- Mar 29, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.