Free Massage/PT!

  • Rayzwocker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Walkers;

      If anyone is looking for a free rub-down this coming weekend and is not otherwise engaged with 4th of July plans, my Chicago clinic host has arranged to have the local massage school students come in on Saturday to knock off some of their required hours. What does that mean? Free massages!!! Info. on the clinic (Fri. evening, +/- 9-5 Sat. and Sun.) at www.racewalking.org

      OK

      Dave McGovern

      << There will be about 30 massage therapy students coming. Their instructor wanted to bring her whole class to show them how they do these events. They will be at the track at 9:00am on Saturday. There will be a physical therapy student with them as well. They are hoping to learn something about racewalking while they're here.>>