This annoyed me!!!!!

  • Mary & Roy Payne
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Last Saturday I travelled south to watch the indoor athletics at the Kelvin Hall in Glasgow. I was well aware that there has not been a walk in this event for many a long year, but while there, I bought a programme, which I have read through since returning home.

      A full page advertisement for the Spar UKA athletics guide caught my eye, so I logged on to www.spar.co.uk/athleticsguide to see what it had to say about Race Walking. I think you can guess the rest; all other Olympic events are covered but not the walks! Surely this should not be the case?

      Mary