RE: If Double Dutch can do it, why can't we?

  • AC Jaime
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2008
      Wayne-

      I beg your pardon but I am offended with your comment of "Race walk only clubs are as stupid as holding the Olympic Trails at a location one mile away from the track stadium".

      There are many reasons why we are only a race walk club. One being we do not have any other USATF clubs within 100 miles of us and another is we don't have volunteers that are willing to coach other track events for free. They are all getting paid by the cities to coach at state level track clubs only.

      There are many other reasons but I'm to busy promoting race walking in our schools to spend any more time on this matter other than to say I have the utmost of respect for you and regret to even disagree with you. I wish we would refraim from making these kind of statements where we hurt each others feelings. We all need to work together and while we do need to bring out these matters, I'm sure we can do so in a better way.

      -AC Jaime, Coach
      South Texas Walking Club

      -AC