Manx Harriers Open Invitation meeting - Who's going?

  • timwatt2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      Walkers,

      Entries so far listed at: http://www.manxharriers.com

      A preview at:
      http://www.iomonline.co.im/ViewArticle2.aspx?
      SectionID=871&ArticleID=934731

      I'm thinking of making the trip, so hope many others are too.

      The best flights I've seen from the London area are BA from Gatwick
      and EuroManx from London City Airport, both at £119.

      http://www1.euromanx.com/

      Neither seem like Easyjet prices but so long as it has a tail the
      exec jet EuroManx option seems better for me, especially as LGW will
      probably be cluttered with the ski pole carrying & Gran Canaria
      crowds etc.

      Any insiders know of a way to wangle cheap seats out of EuroManx?

      Tim