Re: Olympic Champions Training Day

  • Ian RICHARDS
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Dear all,

      Plaese note that we have had to change the Olympic Champions Training Day to
      Saturday 6th November form Sunday 7th November. This is due to the work and
      other commitments of Robert Korzeniowski and Maurizio Damilano.

      The event will now be staged on Saturday 6th November at Edmonscote Track in
      Royal Leamington Spa, from 10am to 2.30pm. The cost is still £6 and includes
      lunch. Anybody who has already purcahesd tickets and is unable to attend
      please conatct me and I will be only to happy to give you a refund. Please
      can you pass this message on to anyone you know who is not on the e-mail
      group.

      Could I also urge as many of you as possible to attend the Leamington 2007
      Bid Dinner on the evening of Saturday 6th November. The special guests will
      be Robert Korzeniowski and Maurizio Damilano and there will be a host of
      former British medalists at major championships in attendance.

      Please see the attached flyers for more details.

      Why not combine the event and make a weekend of it?
      For accomodation in Leamington vist the following site
      http://www.shakespeare-country.co.uk

      Ian Richards