RE: [UK racewalk] Fixtures

  • Sue Clements
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Brian,

      It's great to have an overview so soon, it really helps with planning. Thank
      you,

      Brian

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
        Brian

        Just one of the services provided by your caring R.W.A. The
        fixtures change rapidly - either in detail or in the gross - including
        three changes since I sent the message, so check from time to
        time.

        I hope that the planning results in more pairs of feet on the road!

        Brian

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/