BTW, Avast anti-virus is persistently claiming the download exe as suspicious on WIN 7. Has anyone else experienced the same?aintnoprobs
I was using version 2.0e - this was pre ARP broadcast packet issue. Windows patched this up and I had not been using the updated version. all good now. Thanksaintnoprobs
Hello everyone I have been working with the RCM6700 (Rabbit 6000) for some time now, and I just got to the point where I will need to use a battery-backed filetaiwo_ososanya
Please note we only allow job postings for positions directly related to Rabbit microcontrollers. Members who post general job listings will be banned from the group.
- Oct 3, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.