Thank you much. I'll try it tomorrow morning.gerry.mister
Use the "bbram" qualifier before your data declaration. It tells the compiler to place the variable in Battery-Backed ram. Also see sample program atseecwriter
Hi, I'm looking for the way to use the battery saved RAM on a RCM6700 for storing permanent datas. The battery save on board Real Time Clock ans 32K RAM toogerry.mister
Please note we only allow job postings for positions directly related to Rabbit microcontrollers. Members who post general job listings will be banned from the group.
- Oct 3, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.