Hi Tom, Thanks for your advice. I have early version DC10.64 and SNMP running normally. OK i will download DC10.72. Stev. On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 3:29 AM, 'Tomstevsutikno
Stev, I haven’t done much with SNMP recently, but you might want to try using DC 10.72 first, in case there were any SNMP issues fixed in that release.tomcollinsaz
Antonio, Digi is migrating to that part on new revisions of their hardware, and released a patch back in May for both DC 9 and DC 10 which adds compatibilitytomcollinsaz
Please note we only allow job postings for positions directly related to Rabbit microcontrollers. Members who post general job listings will be banned from the group.
- Oct 3, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.