CJI Salary Survey Results Posted Online

  • Jacob Richman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I just posted on the Computer Jobs in Israel (CJI) website the
      results of the annual salary survey.
      A record 865 readers took part in the salary survey this year.
      Each person answered 24 questions about their salaries and
      their work benefits.

      The results are posted (in English and Hebrew) on the
      resource page at:
      http://www.cji.co.il/docs.htm

      If you do not see March 1, 2007 on the top of the web page,
      hold the control key and press the F5 key to refresh your browser.

      Shabbat Shalom,
      Happy Purim,
      Jacob
    • Jacob Richman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2008
        Hi Everyone!

        I just posted on the Computer Jobs in Israel (CJI) website the
        results of the annual salary survey.
        743 readers took part in the salary survey this year.
        Each person answered 24 questions about their salaries and
        their work benefits.

        Thanks!! to everyone that participated.

        The results are posted (in English and Hebrew) on the
        resource page at:
        http://www.cji.co.il/docs.htm

        If you do not see February 18, 2008 on the top of the web page,
        hold the control key and press the F5 key to refresh your browser.

        Have a good day,
        Jacob