Change in times for fireworks for Yom Haatzmaut

  • לידיה וייצמן
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Dear Listers

      There is a change in the times for the firework displays on Tuesday evening, Yom Haatzmaut.

      The correct times are:
      21:25
      22:00
      00:45

      Hag Haatzmaut Sameach

      Lydia Weitzman
      International Relations Coordinator
      Municipality of Raanana
      Tel: 972 9 7610319
      lydiaw@...
    • Josh and Lorre Goldberg
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2006
        Thanks, Lydia.

        However, last night at Park Ra'anana, just after the first display, I asked a policeman when the next one would be. He said there would be only one more, at midnight.
        Too bad he didn't read your note on raananalist ... and that I didn't either.
        Cops were giving out all kind of misinformation ...

        Josh

        ìéãéä åééöîï <lydiaw@...> wrote:

        Dear Listers

        There is a change in the times for the firework displays on Tuesday evening, Yom Haatzmaut.

        The correct times are:
        21:25
        22:00
        00:45

        Hag Haatzmaut Sameach

        Lydia Weitzman
        International Relations Coordinator
        Municipality of Raanana
        Tel: 972 9 7610319
        lydiaw@...

        Yom Haatzmaut is almost here!
        It's the time of the year when we always listen to the golden oldies and this year we have Classic Israeli Music Collections to offer you.
        From Ehud Manor to Naomi Shemer, and from Arik Einstein to Chava Alberstien.

        Or:

        How about a hand crafted Silver Hebrew Name Necklace. A beautiful gift for friends at home or abroad.
        The special personal gift comes with FREE Delivery!

        Just click this link or copy and paste into your browser:
        www.israel-catalog.com?img=53kbid=1309
        or call us on 08-9153696 and remember to mention that you saw the notice here to make sure you get your special price.

        Check out the Municipality's website to see what you're getting for your arnona:
        http://www.raanana.muni.il

        Post message: raananalist@yahoogroups.com

        Subscribe: raananalist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        List ombudsman: raananalistombudsman@...