Duplicate train

  • turbo_chihuahua
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2002
      When I add a train= statement to the custom script I get my train,
      but then I get a "mirror" train running the opposite diredtion,
      randomly timed, but usually overlapping the first. Why is this ?
      Also how do you specify start times for the different trains ?

      What are up, down, max=, and length ?

      Is there a reference for individual commands somewhere ?

      Just getting started,

      Any help appriciated,

      7p