very quiet

  • zazz_w
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2010
      everyone must be making music?
    • Joseph Sims
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2010
        I was just thinking how it will be nice to start working with the QY700 again. I got an MPC so I have been learning that , but now I want melody!!

        On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 7:10 PM, zazz_w <zazz_w@...> wrote:

        everyone must be making music?

      • Trancer M
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 11, 2010
          For me, I'm away from my hardware gears, it's too hot to sit behind them & play, now I'm on my laptop playing with FL Studio doing some hardstyle project.
          =^_^=
          Phreaque