Re: Floppy problem

  • christopheillaire
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
      Hi,

      Strange indeed, I wonder if it's related to the disk reader or if's something about the disk format.

      --- In qy700@yahoogroups.com, LESLIE LAWRENSON <leslawrenson@...> wrote:

      > Strange.
      > If you save the QY700 as a midi file, it should be able to be read by your computer; and vice versa, midi files saved by computer to disk should be able to be read by the QY.

    • LESLIE LAWRENSON
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
        Yes. make sure that you, first of all, format the disk in the QY700. Don't format it on your computer, as it may well use a different file system.

        Also, make sure you use the 2DD 1.4MB floppy disks, as I think you may have problems with the other type.