Vor Sprung Dork technik

  • mrnavigator10
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi

      Just finished an evening working on a new song with the QY700 at the
      core. The purpose being not to actually write a song but to get some
      degree of mastery or familarisation with the device after reading
      the manual.

      I just want to report Im genuinely amazed,operating this device is
      like driving a series 7 BMW. Everything is so intuative, quick and
      crash free whether in play, edit of recording mode..I think I gone
      to Yamaha heaven lol. WOnderfull artistic quantisation and
      immediate programmed controller response

      It really doesnt suprise me now that the 700 is still on sale in the
      mainstreet (at least in the UK), its a classic

      Regards N10