resume of the qy700

  • zazz_w
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2008
      im pleased to see that the qy700 is going strong. All this talk of
      buying and selling in what is a daw based market just goes to show that
      this bit of kit is a tool that does the job. A true midi monster. One
      thing is for sure ..im not selling mine. i love it way too much.
    • LESLIE LAWRENSON

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2008
          OK Ladies and Gents and respected Qy700 users. As is said, I will get
          mine in say one month or so. I can't tell you how it makes me happy to
          read your renaissance with Yamaha. Not only I'm in love with
          this machine, but I think my productive output will climb drastically
          once I remove myself from Cubase/Performer/Logic side of things. Back
          to simplicity, where real creation lies.

          But please understand that reading you comments is not an easy burden
          to endure. All this compliments and happiness among you. You know
          what? I want everyone who reads this and is active with with his
          beloved qy700; to please make a photo or two in his exact setup where
          this Yamaha resides.

          To make it simple for every user of this group; I've just opened our
          dedicated gallery where we can all place our pictures and make it our
          dedicated QY700 gallery.

          First go to : http://users.imagevenue.com/

          Your login name is : qy700usersgallery
          and you password : 0c51f163

          Please don't change the password so that anyone who is part of this
          group can post their pictures. I know you won't let me down, and I do
          need to feast my eyes on holidays on your QY setups :)

          regards
          Niki
        • nikimilne
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2008
            Another note I forgot to mention, the main folder gallery is
            Yamaha_QY700_User_Gallery as you will spot once you are there.

            So you can either upload to that general library, or if you prefer and
            have several pictures... you can also open your own folder directory
            so that each user has his own folder. Use it however you like and
            upload where you like. I just wanted to let you know of more options
            you have.

            Thanks