manual

  • keith luscombe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
      Hello everyone
      Would somone please be kind enough to tewll me where i could buy a
      manual in english for the qy700,ive looked at one on the yam site,but
      its pdf format,i realy wanted to buy a normal book form manual.
      thanks Keith
    • Nik
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
        Call Yamaha?

        Download the pdf. Print it and take it to your local print shop to have it
        bound? Hell, many of them will print the pdf for you if you have it on a
        disk.

        Nik