qy700 as a midi data filer

  • Pete Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 1:13 AM
      Morning all.

      Can I take it from the lack of responses to my previous post that I
      can't use my qy700 to store midi dumps/sysex dumps from my alesis ION ?

      :-(

      Ah well - if not, I'll just have to look for another way to do it.

      Pete
    • bbtschuk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5 5:24 AM
        --- In qy700@yahoogroups.com, Pete Phillips <pete@...> wrote:
        > Can I take it from the lack of responses to my previous post that I
        > can't use my qy700 to store midi dumps/sysex dumps from my alesis ION ?

        You can do it. Just send the SYSEX to the QY700 when you're recording, save the track as a
        MIDI file, and then play the saved .MID file back from the "Load File" screen when you want to
        recall it ..