polyrhythm

  • adambaileynow
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2006
      I was thinking of getting a qy700 to make some VERY polyrhythmic
      music. Actually having looping patterns of differing lengths. How
      possible is this on a qy700? I'm trying to avoid using a computer.
      Is there anything cheap that will do it?
    • Fluke
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
        The QY700 maight be able to do this in a limited way in Pattern mode, but it
        is far from ideal. I would look elsewhere, but at what I cannot say.

        Nik

        I was thinking of getting a qy700 to make some VERY polyrhythmic
        music. Actually having looping patterns of differing lengths. How
        possible is this on a qy700? I'm trying to avoid using a computer.
        Is there anything cheap that will do it?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.2