only the voice from trak one will play thru my midi keyboard

  • sfaduncan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006
      Hi.... I bought a second-hand QY-700 this weekend. Having and
      knowing the QY-70 well, I thought I'd be up and running fairly
      quickly, but am having a problem - can anyone help!? FYI The first
      thing I did was reset it (successfully).

      My problem is coming when I plug the midi in and out cables to my
      midi piano. When I select a voice on the first track and play on
      the piano, no problems - I hear the voice which I've select on track
      1. But when I try and do the same for any of the other 32 tracks,
      all I manage to get though the piano is the voice selected on track
      1 (even when the QY700 keyboard plays the (different) voice I've
      chosen.

      Having read the manual, I see there is an option for setting the
      output channels - I was hoping when I went into this section, all
      tracks were assigned to playing the track one voice - but all appear
      to be assigned properly and nothing I tweak seems to make a
      difference. (I don't have this trouble with the QY70).

      Any ideas?

      Simon