Re: Seeking QY700 teacher/tutor/trainer in the UK

  • kloopyuk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2013
      Hi, still looking for help with QY700?
      I am slowly but surely digging into mine and the goal is to play with outboard gear in pattern mode. I am not musician bu an electronic engineer and this is my hobby. I would also find useful to work with someone with musical ides. I have technical knowledge and I don't fear finding out how stuff works from manual. I can imagine how this can be sometimes daunting.
      Find me in New Cross, SE London if you like, after work or on weekends.
      Cheers,
      Kruno