Re: Velocity levels

  • kloopyuk
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
      Hi Phil, first make sure DR is sending different velocities. I use Midi Monitor app on my IPad to check what is on my midi channel.

    • philipboyes@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2013
        Thanks for the reply kloopyuk. I have it working now. In step record I didn't know I could press 0 in the velocity tab and it goes to EXT. Also I tried a few different settings in the utility/midi page. For A midi out I put thru and now the real-time record also works.
        Cheers
        phil